- 98Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Supports up to 10A Continuous Draw
- LCD Battery Capacity Gauge
- P-Tap and USB Accessory Ports
Power your V-mount camera or other power-hungry pro video gear with the ultra-compact Anton Bauer Titon Micro 90 V-Mount Lithium-Ion Battery. This lightweight battery is smaller than the original Titon series models and features lithium-ion chemistry and a V-mount. It provides up to 10A continuous draw and has a 98Wh capacity.
At the side of the chassis, a five-stage LCD screen shows battery capacity in percent remaining, and when put under load, it shows the exact remaining runtime. Using the 14V D-Tap and 5V USB ports you can power essential accessories on your rig or other small electronics.
Using a separately available dual-battery Micro plate, you can boost your runtime and the batteries can be hot-swapped without needing to turn off your camera. You can also utilize a separately available, compact P-Tap charger since the P-Tap ports can also be used to charge the battery.
- For those who prefer a basic battery without multiple display window options and mode selections. Additional information can be accessed and displayed via select Anton Bauer chargers (not included).
- The built-in display shows the remaining power as percents. When the battery is connected to a camera or light, or otherwise put under load the display changes to show the remaining runtime. This information is available in most professional camera EVFs.
- The Titon Micro V-mount battery supports a continuous 10A total draw between the V-mount, D-Tap, and USB ports. The battery capacity is 98Wh.
- The battery uses high-quality cells and robust electronics for power distribution and safety.
- It has a working temperature range of -4 to 140°F, although temperatures below 40°F can greatly reduce battery performance.
- The case is made from an ABS/polycarbonate blend.
- The battery can be charged with Dual or Quad V-mount LP and Performance chargers.
- You can also use other Anton Bauer chargers, as well as common competitive chargers; however, not all features and modes may be accessible with these other charges.
|Mount / Series Type
|10 A (Peak)
|1 x D-Tap Output
1 x USB Type-A Output
|4 to 104°F / -15 to 40°C
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|3 x 3.9 x 2" / 7.5 x 10 x 5.2 cm
|20.1 oz / 570 g
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|6.4 x 3.8 x 3.8"