- 1 x CFexpress Type B Card Slot
- USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C Interface
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 and 4
- Backward Compatible with Other USB Hosts
- Bus Powered
- Shock & Temperature Proof
- ESD & Overload Protection
- Solid Stack & Solid Connect Design
- Built-In Write Protect Switch
- Windows, Mac, Linux, iPadOS, Android
Built so users can quickly offload large files, the CFexpress Type B MK2 Memory Card Reader from Angelbird adapts to on-the-go workflows, while also providing a solid build, stability, and the ability to stack securely with other Angelbird card readers. It connects to your host Windows, Mac, Linux, iPadOS, or Android system using a USB Type-C port, which operates using the 20 Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 standard. If your system doesn't support USB 3.1 Gen 2, there is backward compatibility with other USB standards. Additionally, since the USB Type-C port shares the same interface as Thunderbolt 3 and 4, this card reader be directly connected to Thunderbolt 3 and 4 ports. To further aid in system connectivity, both a 19.7" USB Type-C to Type-C cable and a USB Type-C to Type-A adapter are included.
Angelbird's CFexpress Type B MK2 Memory Card Reader is bus powered, meaning it receives power directly from your system's host USB or Thunderbolt port, with no additional cables or power supplies required. Thanks to a durable aluminum housing, protection is offered against temperature extremes, shock, ESD, and overloads. Angelbird also built the USB Type-C port with Solid Connect recessed connectivity, which helps to ensure stable, uninterrupted data transfers, as well as protect against cable wear and tear. Lastly, a built-in write protect switch helps protect the content on your CFexpress Type B media from being accidentally erased.
Note: XQD media card are not supported. Also, to receive the full limited 3-year warranty, this product needs to be registered on the Angelbird Personal Service Portal within 30 days after purchase. If not registered within this period, the market-specific legal guarantee period comes into force.
- This card reader has an anodized aluminum build for CFexpress Type B data offloading at unrestricted speeds
- 20 Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 with a USB Type-C to Type-C cable and a USB Type-C to Type-A adapter
- Physically compatible with Thunderbolt 3/4 and USB backward compatible
- Shock & temperature proof
- Endures extreme temperatures and shock, offers ESD and overload protection
- USB bus powered so no additional power sources are needed
- For use with macOS, iPadOS, Windows, Linux, and Android
Angelbird's Solid Connect recessed connection logic provides a secure connection point and minimizes wear and tear. Included is a 19.7" USB Type-C to Type-C cable and a USB Type-C to USB Type-A adapter.
Solid Stack card reader organization is both scalable and portable.
Integrated Write Protect Function
Angelbird's CFexpress Type B Card Reader comes with an integrated write protect switch that helps protects against unintended file deletion and keeps your system from writing unwanted data files to your card. To ensure functionality, your CFexpress Type B card must be ejected before activating or deactivating the card reader's write protect switch.
|Memory Card Slots||1 x CFexpress Type B|
|Host Connector||1 x USB Type-C (Male)|
|Host Computer Interface||USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 (20 Gb/s)|
|Power Source||Thunderbolt/USB Bus Power|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||3.7 x 0.5 x 2.6" / 95 x 12 x 65 mm|
|Weight||4.2 oz / 119 g|
|Package Weight||0.52 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.5 x 4 x 2.4"|