The amaran COB 60x is an ultra-compact bi-color LED video light with surprising output and full Bowens Mount versatility.
The amaran COB 60x is the latest point source LED video light from the amaran COB series, featuring a 65W bi-color output. The 60x is as compact as a camera, weighing in at a featherweight 675 grams (1.49 pounds), with dimensions just over 11x11x11cm (4x4x4 inches).
The COB 60x’s small stature contains a powerhouse LED., reaching up to 37,775 lux at 1 meter, with the specially designed 15° Hyper Reflector (Mini), all while maintaining pristine color quality with CRI and TLCI scores of 96+.
Equipped with a full-size Bowens Mount, the amaran COB 60x is compatible with the largest selection of modifiers on the market, including the Aputure Light Dome SE, Light Dome Mini II, and Aputure Lantern, making it an incredibly versatile multi-tool.
Its compact body houses an intuitive LCD screen and control knob interface that seamlessly blends into the body of the fixture. The control knob can adjust the light in 1% increments and can be clicked to toggle through CCT & intensity presets quickly.
Using its integrated Sidus Mesh technology, the COB 60x can also be controlled by the SidusLink App, granting it access to 9 lighting effects, including Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulse, Strobe, Explosion, and Fire. The user-friendly SidusLink App allows users to adjust their settings without ever leaving their camera.
The amaran COB 60x is also the perfect light for creating on the move. In addition to the included AC Power supply, creators can power it using the Dual Sony NP-F Battery Plate or a D-Tap Battery (cable sold separately), which can easily be attached to the V-Mount Quick Release, located on the side of the unit for easy operation.
Packaged in an EPP (expanded polypropylene) eco-friendly carrying case, which follows suit with the COB 60x’s lightweight design, the included case protects the amaran fixture from whatever nature may have in store.
With its compact and lightweight body design, convenient operation, and EPP carrying case, the amaranCOB 60x is perfect for creators and filmmakers who need to pack light without sacrificing good lighting.
The variety of power solutions the amaranCOB 60 series has access to makes it suitable for shooting anywhere, as long as you have NP-F or D-Tap batteries.
Its full-size Bowens Mount and concentrated reflector make it a fantastic multi-tool for soft or intense lighting. Its ultra-quiet active cooling system will also never interfere with any audio recordings for the most crucial moments, whether you're creating content at home or on the move.
The compact versatility of the amaranCOB 60x makes it a pivotal addition to any content creator, videographer, or indie filmmaker's lighting arsenal.
- 65W Bi-Color Bowens Mount Point-Source LED
- 37,775 lux @ 1 meter (standard cover –6500K)
- Full Size Bowens Mount, the most universal accessory mount in a compact design
- Bowens Mount Hyper Reflector (Mini): Specially Designed with a 15°Beam Angle
- 2700K –6500K CCT
- Super Accurate Color Rendition, CRI: ≥96, TLCI: ≥96, SSI (Tungsten): 85, SSI (D56): 74
- Stepless Dimming from 0 to 100%
- SidusLink App Compatible
- Included Dual Sony NP-F Battery Plate
- D-Tap Battery Compatible [D-Tap Power Cable (DC 5.5mm) Sold Separately*]
- Locking 19V DC 5.5mm Input
- 9 Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulse, Strobe, Explosion, & Fire
- Ultra-quiet Active Cooling System
- Click Control Knob to Toggle Through Intensity Presets
- LCD display
- 1/4-20” Mounting Point
- Tilting Stand Mount with Umbrella Holder
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C~40°C