$99 Pre-Order Deposit for SLR Magic APO-MicroPrime Cine 25mm T2.1 f/Canon EF Mount
- SLR Magic
- SLR-MP25EF - Preorder
- 1.65 LBS
EXPECTED PRICE: $1,499.00
This is a pre-order deposit only. This will not guarantee the item will be sold for $99.00 and it is not the actual price of the product. Customers placing a deposit must also pay the remaining balance before the item can be shipped.
$99.00 Pre-Order Deposit
- Pre-Order deposit is non-refundable
- Deposit goes towards final price
- This Pre-Order is a non physical item
- Physical shipment and shipment cost of an item will occur when remaining payment is finalized.
- An email notification will be sent with a link that requires you to pay the remaining balance of the product when shipment is ready.
- Covers Full-Frame Sensors
- Canon EF Mount
- Suitable for 4K Image Capture
- Consistent Lens Gear Placement
- 13-Blade Iris Design
- Internal Focus Design
- 85mm Front with 82mm Filter Thread
Choosing a smaller size over bulk and weight, the SLR Magic APO-MicroPrime Cine 25mm Lens covers full-frame sensors and features a Canon EF mount. Suitable for 4K origination, each lens in the MicroPrime Cine series features similar size and weight with consistent lens gear positions for rapid lens changes and easier re-balancing when changing lenses on a gimbal.
The lens incorporates a 13-blade iris that provides a pleasing bokeh with natural-looking, out-of-focus highlights. The odd number of iris blades also reduces the appearance of flare off the blades. The lens has an internal focus design so the front of the lens doesn't rotate when focusing, and it has an 85mm outer diameter for compatibility with a wide number of clip-on matte boxes.
The lens has a completely new optical and mechanical design, which was developed taking into account the special and increasing requirements of high-resolution cameras. The smaller footprint is designed to optimize more practical shooting styles, lower the payload, facilitate speed of use, storage and portability, without compromising professional standards and requirements. Each lens will only weigh approximately 900g and sport a 150 degree focus throw so you can still perform fine focus adjustments and yet execute focus pulls by hand. The overall size reduction gives us a 85mm outer front but still utilizing the 82mm thread inside.
- Each lens in the MicroPrime Cine series features similar balance characteristics, minimizing recalibration when switching lenses while your camera is on a gimbal.
- Internal focus mechanism minimizes breathing and prevents the front of the lens from rotating while pulling focus.
- An 82mm front filter thread enables mounting filters directly to the lens without using a matte box.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Image Circle||44.0 mm|
|Minimum T-Stop||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Gear MOD & Pitch||Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch |
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
|Front Diameter||85 mm|
|Filter Thread||82 mm|
|Focus Rotation||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Iris Rotation||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Electronic Communication||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Tripod Mounting Thread||None|
|Dimensions (W x H)||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Length||3.43" / 87 mm|
|Weight||1.65 lb / 750 g|