Manufacturer Backorder - ETA 2nd Quarter 2023
Feel free to contact us for help with alternatives.
EXPECTED PRICE: $849.95
This is a pre-order deposit only. This will not guarantee the item will be sold for $99.00 and it is not the actual price of the product. Customers placing a deposit must also pay the remaining balance before the item can be shipped.
$99.00 Pre-Order Deposit
- Pre-Order deposit is non-refundable
- Deposit goes towards final price
- This Pre-Order is a non physical item
- Physical shipment and shipment cost of an item will occur when remaining payment is finalized.
- An email notification will be sent with a link that requires you to pay the remaining balance of the product when shipment is ready.
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- DCI/UHD 4K at 30 fps, Full HD at 240 fps
- 2.36m-Dot 0.62x OLED EVF
- 3.0" 1.62m-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- 425-Point Hybrid AF System
- ISO 160-12800, up to 30-fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Film Simulation Modes
Sleek and stylish, the silver FUJIFILM X-E4 is a rangefinder-styled mirrorless camera offering a well-rounded blend of stills and video capabilities. Featuring the same 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 APS-C sensor and X-Processor 4 from the flagship model, the X-E4 offers rich color rendering, wide dynamic range, and an impressive sensitivity range for working in difficult lighting conditions. In terms of speed, DCI/UHD 4K as well as slow-motion Full HD recording is supported and, for stills, fast continuous shooting up to 8 fps is possible. Additionally, the sensor's design also houses a hybrid autofocus system that combines 425 phase-detection points with a contrast-detection system for quick and accurate AF performance.
Beyond imaging is where the X-E4 remains one of the most distinct and beloved cameras in FUJIFILM's lineup, with its sleek and simplistic styling reminiscent of a rangefinder. The 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is positioned in the top corner for comfortable eye-level viewing and the rear 3.0" touchscreen LCD has a 180° tilting design to suit working from high and front-facing angles. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enables wireless remote camera control and image sharing to a mobile device.
26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4
Revolving around a highly versatile sensor, the X-E4 features an APS-C-format 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, which has a back-illuminated design to afford smooth tonal rendering, improved low-light performance, and a wide native sensitivity range of ISO 160-12800. As an X-Trans sensor, it utilizes a randomized pixel array, too, which provides a high degree of image quality and sharpness due to the omission of an optical low-pass filter. Versus conventional pixel patterns, the X-Trans design more closely mimics the organic nature of film in order to produce nuanced colors and tonal transitions, while also reducing moiré and aliasing.
The sensor's design also includes an expanded phase-detection autofocus system, which has 425 selectable points that cover nearly the entire sensor area. This AF system delivers faster, more accurate focusing performance in a variety of lighting conditions down to -7 EV. Complementing the imaging and focusing capabilities, an updated X-Processor 4 is also featured, which has a quad-core CPU, and delivers faster, more responsive performance throughout the camera system, including a full-resolution 8 fps shooting rate with the mechanical shutter, 20 fps rate with an electronic shutter, or a 30 fps rate with an electronic shutter and a 1.25x crop.
UHD and DCI 4K Video Recording
Expanding its capabilities beyond stills, the X-E4 offers a versatile array of video capabilities, including internal DCI/UHD 4K recording at up to 30 fps and Full HD recording up to 240 fps for ultra slow-motion playback. Greatly benefitting overall video performance, the speed of the X-Processor 4 enables fast read speeds when recording video and helps to reduce rolling shutter distortion when filming moving subjects. Also, a micro-HDMI port enables 10-bit 4:2:2 recording to an optional external recorder.
Also, the camera features a 3.5mm microphone jack and 2.5mm remote port with included headphone adapter for more advanced audio solutions.
- Bright, high-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder has a 0.62x magnification for clear and comfortable eye-level viewing.
- Tilting 3.0" 1.62m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive operation and playback, and the 180° upward tilting design greatly benefits working from high and front-facing shooting angles.
- The top plate incorporates a series of physical controls for fast, intuitive tuning exposure settings, including dedicated shutter speed and exposure compensation dials that offer direct adjustment, even when the camera is off. This exposure compensation dial also has a C position to afford an expanded +/- 5 EV range when working with the command dials.
- Rear joystick is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points as well as menu navigation and image playback.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
- Single SD memory card slot supports the UHS-I standard.
- Included NP-W126S battery provides approximately 380 frames per charge when working with the EVF.
Film Simulation Modes
Taking advantage of FUJIFILM's vast history in traditional film-based photography, the X-E4 integrates several Film Simulation modes, which mimic the look and feel of some of FUJIFILM's classic film types:
- Provia: The standard contrast and normal saturation color transparency film
- Velvia: High contrast, high color saturation, and vivid color transparency film
- Astia: Subdued contrast and color saturation with a look that is ideal for portraits
- Classic Chrome: Delivers muted tones and deep color reproduction, similar to a dated slide film
- Classic Neg: Muted contrast but vibrant colors with a vintage filmic feel
- PRO Neg: Available with both Hi and Std. contrast options, this mimics the punchy-but-natural feeling of their professional-grade color negative film
- Eterna: For a cinematic look, this provides a flat color, low saturation look well-suited to post-production color grading
- Eterna Bleach Bypass: Refines the standard Eterna look with a higher key, higher contrast feeling while maintaining the overall desaturated look
- Acros: Based on the popular B&W film, this monochrome mode has a distinct tonality and graininess and can be used along with Yellow, Red, and Green contrast filter effects
- B&W: Straightforward and classic black and white effect with Yellow, Red, and Green contrast filter options
- Sepia: Everyone's favorite old-timey look mimicking the popular alternative process
In addition to simulating specific film types, a Grain Effect mode is also available to replicate the look of old film photos with an organic textured appearance, which is especially noticeable when printing. Color Chrome and Color Chrome Blue effects are also available to deepen color, tonal response, and gradation with higher saturation colors.
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Camera Format||APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)|
|Sensor Resolution||Effective: 26.1 Megapixel (6240 x 4160)|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 16:9|
|Sensor Size||23.5 x 15.6 mm|
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 160 to 12800 (Extended: 80 to 51200)|
|Shutter Speed||Mechanical Shutter
1/4000 to 3600 Seconds
1/4000 to 4 Seconds in Program Mode
1/4000 to 30 Seconds in Aperture Priority Mode
0 to 60 Minutes in Bulb Mode
1/32000 to 900 Seconds
1/32000 to 4 Seconds in Program Mode
1/32000 to 30 Seconds in Aperture Priority Mode
1 to 1 Second in Bulb Mode
1/4000 to 1/24 Second in Movie Mode
|Metering Method||Average, Center-Weighted Average, Multi-Zone, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|White Balance||Automatic Scene Recognition, Color Temperature, Custom, Fine, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater|
|Continuous Shooting||Mechanical Shutter
Up to 8 fps at 26.1 MP for up to 105 Frames (JPEG) / 18 Frames (Raw)
Up to 5 fps at 26.1 MP for up to 458 Frames (JPEG) / 24 Frames (Raw)
Up to 4 fps at 26.1 MP for Unlimited Frames (JPEG) / 28 Frames (Raw)
Up to 3 fps at 26.1 MP for Unlimited Frames (JPEG) / 34 Frames (Raw)
Up to 20 fps at 26.1 MP for up to 32 Frames (JPEG) / 17 Frames (Raw)
Up to 10 fps at 26.1 MP for up to 81 Frames (JPEG) / 18 Frames (Raw)
Up to 30 fps at 16.6 MP for up to 29 Frames (JPEG) / 17 Frames (Raw)
Up to 20 fps at 16.6 MP for up to 79 Frames (JPEG) / 17 Frames (Raw)
Up to 10 fps at 16.6 MP for up to 153 Frames (JPEG) / 18 Frames (Raw)
|Recording Modes||H.264/MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit
DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [100 to 200 Mb/s]
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [100 to 200 Mb/s]
DCI 2K (2048 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [50 to 200 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p/100p/119.88p/200p/239.76p [100 to 200 Mb/s]
|External Recording Modes||4:2:2 10-Bit
DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p
DCI 2K (2048 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p/100p/120p
|Recording Limit||Up to 30 Minutes|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)
External Microphone Input
|Audio File Format||Linear PCM (Stereo)|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 425|
|Viewfinder Type||Electronic (OLED)|
|Viewfinder Resolution||2,360,000 Dot|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||17.5 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.62x|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4 to +2|
|Display Type||180° Tilting Touchscreen LCD|
|Flash Modes||Auto, Commander, First-Curtain Sync, Hi-Speed Sync, Manual, Off, Second-Curtain Sync, Slow Sync, TTL Auto|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/180 Second|
|Dedicated Flash System||TTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)|
|Connectivity||USB Type-C (USB 3.2 Gen 1), HDMI D (Micro), 3.5mm Microphone|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 80%|
|Battery||1 x NP-W126S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1260 mAh (Approx. 380 Shots)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.8 x 2.9 x 1.3" / 121.3 x 72.9 x 32.7 mm|
|Weight||12.8 oz / 364 g (Body with Battery and Memory)|