EXPECTED PRICE: $799.00
This is a pre-order deposit only. This will not guarantee the item will be sold for $99.00 and it is not the actual price of the product. Customers placing a deposit must also pay the remaining balance before the item can be shipped.
$99.00 Pre-Order Deposit
- Pre-Order deposit is non-refundable
- Deposit goes towards final price
- This Pre-Order is a non physical item
- Physical shipment and shipment cost of an item will occur when remaining payment is finalized.
- An email notification will be sent with a link that requires you to pay the remaining balance of the product when shipment is ready.
The Atomos Ninja Ultra 5.2" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor is a leap forward in filmaking technology. You get all of Ninja's monitoring/recording tools and capabilities, but in conjunction with the Atomos Connect, it opens up a host of ultra-efficient cloud workflows, including dual record ProRes RAW/H.265 for Camera to Cloud, automated matching filenames with cinematic cameras and 4K H.265 for instant publishing from the cloud. Atomos’ close partnerships with major camera manufacturers ensure that Ninja works flawlessly with an increasing range of DSLR, mirrorless and cinematic cameras.
AtomOS 11 Operating System
Built for the new Ninja Ultra, the AtomOS 11 operating system equips your monitor with new features along with an improved icon interface for more intuitive operation. Focus Peaking, Zoom, Atomos and ARRI False Color, EL Zone colorized exposure, Safe Areas, RecordAssit, PlayBackAssist, SegmentPro, and Cine Guides are among the many monitor assist functions available. The AtomHDR processing engine allows for real-time Log to PQ/HLG previewing.
5.2" Touchscreen Display
The 5.2" IPS touchscreen of the Ninja Ultra offers a 1920 x 1080 resolution with 1000 cd/m² brightness for viewing in broad daylight. The 10-bit color processing, Rec.709 color gamut, and Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro/Plus calibration support ensure color-accurate, high-quality monitoring of your footage.
The Ninja Ultra supports the use of select Sony, ARRI, JVC, RED, FUJIFILM, Nikon, Panasonic, and Canon log formats. Upload custom 3D LUTs to the monitor and output HDR conversion to Log, HLG, PQ, or Dolby Vision formats.
HDMI Interface, ProRes RAW Recording
- The Ninja Ultra's HDMI input and output ports support up to DCI 4K video at 60 fps in monitoring, recording, and playback modes. 3.5K RAW at 60 fps footage is supported with select cameras.
- Over 55 different cameras support RAW recording over HDMI with the Ninja Ultra up to 8K at 30 fps.
Optional Atomos CONNECT Module
The Ninja Ultra is compatible with the separately available Atomos CONNECT module to access cloud workflows like C2C, Atomos Edit, and Atomos RemoteView via Atomos Cloud Studio. The CONNECT module adds 12G-SDI connectivity, AirGlu wireless timecode and control, Wi-Fi 6, and GigE Ethernet to your monitor interface. This allows you to send video signals to live streaming platforms, via NDI, and to custom RTMP/S destinations. Functions unlocked that are specific to the Ultra include SDICine, enhanced metadata support, RAW recording via SDI, dual 4K60 ProRes RAW and 1080p60 H.265 dual recording codecs, and 4K C2C mode for higher quality uploads. You can also convert HDMI to SDI and SDI to HDMI video using the CONNECT module.
Use the AtomX CAST to transform your Ninja Ultra into a compact, fully featured production studio. This component enables advanced multi-input switching from four 1080p HDMI sources, the application of graphic overlays, and the ability to use a USB UVC webcam output for enhanced web conferencing and live streaming.
The Ninja Ultra is compatible with the Atomos Master Caddy II and Master Caddy III 2.5" hard drive units which support direct recording to the drives. You can also record onto compact AtomX SSDmini drives and CFAST II cards using a separately available adapter.
An L-series battery plate on the back of the Ninja Ultra can support NP-F L-series batteries outputting 5.8 to 7.2V. A USB-C port supports 30W PD power delivery with the included cable. Use the included dummy eliminator to power the monitor via DC power sources.
- Multi-function control buttons work in tandem with the touchscreen interface for intuitive onboard control.
- Auto HDMI camera trigger is supported by Canon and Sony cameras using Atomos Open Standard.
- Unlock Bluetooth and RF-driven remote control with the optional CONNECT module.
- LANC control and calibration can be accessed using a separately available USB-C to serial connection cable.