EXPECTED PRICE: $9,780.00
This is a pre-order deposit only. This will not guarantee the item will be sold for $99.00 and it is not the actual price of the product. Customers placing a deposit must also pay the remaining balance before the item can be shipped.
$99.00 Pre-Order Deposit
- Pre-Order deposit is non-refundable
- Deposit goes towards final price
- This Pre-Order is a non physical item
- Physical shipment and shipment cost of an item will occur when remaining payment is finalized.
- An email notification will be sent with a link that requires you to pay the remaining balance of the product when shipment is ready.
The ARRI Hi-5 Hand Unit Basic Kit is the most sophisticated hand unit on the market, providing reliable wireless control of cameras and lenses. Weatherproof and solidly built, it features an exceptional radio link range and unique, swappable radio modules for different territories and shooting challenges.
Compatible with ALEXA Mini LF, ALEXA LF, ALEXA Mini, ALEXA SXT W, ALEXA 65, cforce mini RF, UMC-4 and RIA-1/RF-EMIP.
- KK.0039973, Hi-5 Hand Unit Body Set
- K2.0033702, RF-EMIP Radio Module 2400 MHz DSSS
- K2.0039958, Hi-5 Hand Strap
- K2.0039959, Hi-5 Neck Strap
- K2.0040015, Hi-5 PanzerGlass
*NOTE: Battery and Charger not included*
- Multi-Axis Lens control
- Powerful radio signal cuts through interference
- Up to 100 virtual radio channels
- Split-second reconnection time
- High-contrast display
- Swappable radio modules for different regions/situations
- Three user buttons for personalized functions
- Full camera control (including third-party cameras)
- Focus knob adjustable to operator preferences
- Focusbug Cine RT support
- Fast and efficient new ECS ecosystem
- Smart pre-marked focus rings detected automatically
- Integrated NATO rail and multiple mounting points
- ECS Sync App: easy software updates and lens file management
- Customizable touchscreen user interface
- Best rain, temperature, and dust protection on the market
- Exceptionally strong materials and build quality
- Intelligent, high-capacity batteries
- A tool that can be trusted for heavy use over many years
- Hot-swap battery technology
- Modular hardware and upgradeable software
- Non-visual alerts via vibrating haptic feedback
- Adaptable to future standards and networks