RETAIL PRICE: $30,999.00
This is not an actual product and a deposit only. This will not guarantee the item will be sold for $499.00 and it is not the actual price of the product. Customers placing a deposit must also pay the remaining balance before the item can be shipped.
$499 Pre-Order Deposit
- Pre-Order deposit is non refundable
- Deposit goes towards final price
- This Pre-Order is a non physical item
- Physical shipment and shipment cost of an item will occur when remaining payment is finalized.
- An email notification will be sent with a link that requires you to pay the remaining balance of the product when shipment is ready.
- Super35 & Full-Frame Sensor Coverage
- PL Mount, 8K Optical Performance
- T2.95 to T3.95 Aperture, 15-120mm Zoom
- 22.5-180mm with Built-In 1.5x Extender
- 11-Blade Iris for Creamy Bokeh
- Detachable, Enhanced Servo Drive
- 8x Zoom, HDR Compatibility
- Compatible with Servo Lens Controllers
- Separate Focus, Iris & Zoom Rings
With outstanding optical performance, the Canon CINE-SERVO 15-120mm T2.95-3.9 Zoom Lens with 1.5x Extender (PL Mount) is HDR compatible, and represents the very latest in Canon’s optical design. It achieves 8K optical performance throughout its entire zoom range, with 8K-compatible chromatic aberration correction and optimized coatings, reducing ghosting and flares inside the lens. As with all Canon Cinema EOS zoom lenses, the CINE-SERVO 15-120mm T2.95-3.95 has a consistent warm-color balance to beautifully render skin tones and textures, reduced focus breathing and an 11-blade iris that produces a creamy natural bokeh.
Measuring just over 11" long and weighing only 7.49 lb, this compact, lightweight lens is suitable for narrative, ENG, sports, and documentary use. Lens data is transmitted through the PL mount using Cooke /i Technology or ZEISS eXtended Data communication. The detachable, enhanced servo drive unit is compatible with industry-standard lens controllers and can be removed for cine-style camera setups.
8K Optical Performance
Offers 8K optical performance including chromatic aberration correction and reduced ghosting and flaring throughout its entire zoom range
A built-in extender increases the 15-120mm range to 22.5-180mm for telephoto use
The servo motor on this ENG-style lens can be detached for cine-style camera use
Like the rest of the Cinema EOS line, the 15-120mm provides a consistently warm balance, beautifully rendered skin tones and textures, and reduced focus breathing, and it has an 11-blade iris that produces natural-looking bokeh
PL Mount with Lens Metadata
Compatible with ARRI PL-mount cameras, this lens supports metadata communication using Cooke /i Technology or ZEISS eXtended Data
|Focal Length||15 to 120mm|
|Lens Mount||ARRI PL|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full Frame|
|Front Diameter||114 mm|
|Connectivity||1 x LEMO 4-Pin (Cooke /i Technology Lens Data / ZEISS eXtended Lens Data) Data|
|Dimensions (W x H)||7.35 x 5.19" / 18.67 x 13.18 cm|
|Length||11.29" / 28.68 cm|
|Weight||7.49 lb / 3.4 kg|