EXPECTED PRICE: $2,889.00
This is a pre-order deposit only. This will not guarantee the item will be sold for $299.00 and it is not the actual price of the product. Customers placing a deposit must also pay the remaining balance before the item can be shipped.
$299.00 Pre-Order Deposit
- Pre-Order deposit is non-refundable
- Deposit goes towards final price
- This Pre-Order is a non physical item
- Physical shipment and shipment cost of an item will occur when remaining payment is finalized.
- An email notification will be sent with a link that requires you to pay the remaining balance of the product when shipment is ready.
- Maintains Focus Throughout Zoom Range
- Near-Zero Breathing
- Swappable PL Mount; Canon EF Included
- 16-Blade Iris
- Focus, Iris, and Zoom Lens Ring Gears
- 95mm Front Diameter
The black Pictor 14-30mm T2.8 Super35 Parfocal Zoom Lens from DZOFilm features a relatively fast maximum aperture of T2.8 with an aperture range of T2.8 to T22, and it adds an extreme wide-angle zoom to the Pictor line of lenses. As you would expect from a cinema-style zoom, the lens is parfocal, meaning it holds focus throughout the zoom range. The internal focus design with floating elements virtually eliminates focus breathing. It covers a Super35 image circle, comes standard with an interchangeable PL mount, and includes an EF mount.
The 16-blade iris creates round out-of-focus highlights, which have a more natural appearance and contribute to the lens's natural-looking bokeh. The lens features cine-style gear rings on the focus, iris, and zoom lens rings, making it compatible with cine-style lens accessories such as follow focus units, lens motors, and lens control systems. The 95mm outer front diameter allows you to use a variety of compatible third-party matte boxes, and the lens has an 86mm filter thread. A lens support foot allows you to support the lens on rods to help reduce strain on your camera's lens port.
Note: Please Note: According to the manufacturer, when converted to EF mount this lens is not compatible with DSLR cameras that have an EF mount. However, it is compatible with mirrorless cameras that have an EF mount, including Blackmagic Design cameras.
- Maintains focus throughout the zoom range
- Minimal focus breathing
- 16-blade iris produces round out-of-focus highlights
- T2.8 to T22 aperture
- Common Pictor 95mm front diameter
- Compatible with standard cine-style lens accessories
|Focal Length||14 to 30mm|
|Lens Mount||ARRI PL|
|Lens Format Coverage||Super35/APS-C|
|Image Circle||31.1 mm|
|Minimum Focus Distance||From Unspecified Point in Lens: 2.0' / 0.6 m|
|Optical Design||21 Elements in 17 Groups|
|Gear MOD & Pitch||Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch |
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Zoom: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
|Front Diameter||95 mm|
|Filter Thread||86 mm|
|Lens Support||Lens Support Foot|
|Length||6.8" / 173 mm|
|Weight||4.1 lb / 1880 g|