$19 Pre-Order Deposit for Sirui 35mm f/1.8 Anamorphic 1.33x Lens (MFT Mount)
- SR35-M - Preorder
- New Item - Coming Soon
- 1.54 LBS
EXPECTED PRICE: $799.00
This is a pre-order deposit only. This will not guarantee the item will be sold for $19.00 and it is not the actual price of the product. Customers placing a deposit must also pay the remaining balance before the item can be shipped.
$19.00 Pre-Order Deposit
- Pre-Order deposit is non-refundable
- Deposit goes towards final price
- This Pre-Order is a non physical item
- Physical shipment and shipment cost of an item will occur when remaining payment is finalized.
- An email notification will be sent with a link that requires you to pay the remaining balance of the product when shipment is ready.
- Covers Micro Four Thirds/APS-C Sensors
- Suitable for 4K Image Capture
- 2.4:1 De-Squeezed Format; 10-Blade Iris
- 191° Focus Rotation
*NOTE: MFT Mount only. Although Sony E, Nikon Z, and Canon EF-M Lens mount adapters will be available soon
The Sirui 35mm f/1.8 Anamorphic 1.33x Lens (MFT Mount) is designed for MFT/APS-C cameras and increases the horizontal FOV by 33% in comparison with traditional 35mm APS-C lenses. The result is equivalent to a wider 26.3mm APS-C lens. After de-squeezing, the captured image is displayed in an anamorphic 2.4:1 format in a 16:9 setting. This fast f/1.8 lens is designed with an aluminum housing and features optics with multilayer nano coatings. Made with renowned Schott optical glass lens elements, it produces rectangular aspect ratios, long horizontal lens flares, and oval bokeh.
One of the features of this lens is that it produces horizontal blue streaks with less stray light, which Sirui calls sci-fi horizontal flares. A key aspect of anamorphic lenses is highlighted oval bokeh, and this lens produces a shallow depth of field and oval bokeh with its 10 aperture blades. While the lens has a robust housing, it's also designed to be lightweight for use with your compact MFT/APS-C camera.
- Robust lens with advanced optics for compact MFT/APS-C cameras
- 33% horizontal field of view increase over standard 35mm MFT lenses
- Anamorphic 2.4:1 de-squeezed format in 16:9
- Multi nano-coated Schott optical glass
- Horizontal blue streak effects
- 10 aperture blades produce oval bokeh
- 2.8' minimum focusing distance
- Focus scales in feet and meters
- 67mm filter thread
- Durable lens housing
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Minimum Focus Distance||From : 33.5" / 85 cm|
|Optical Design||13 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Gear MOD & Pitch||Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch |
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
|Filter Thread||67 mm|
|Focus Scales||Metric, Imperial|
|Horizontal Squeeze (Anamorphic)||1.33x|
|Maximum Magnification Ratio||1:13.83|
|Length||4.61" / 117 mm|
|Weight||1.54 lb / 700 g|