EXPECTED PRICE: $49,940.00
This is a pre-order deposit only. This will not guarantee the item will be sold for $4,994.00 and it is not the actual price of the product. Customers placing a deposit must also pay the remaining balance before the item can be shipped.
10% Pre-Order Deposit
- Pre-Order deposit is non-refundable
- Deposit goes towards final price
- This Pre-Order is a non physical item
- Physical shipment and shipment cost of an item will occur when remaining payment is finalized.
- An email notification will be sent with a link that requires you to pay the remaining balance of the product when shipment is ready.
- Covers Sensor Sizes up to Large Format
- Suitable for 8K Image Capture
- T2.8 to T22 Aperture over Entire Range
- Matches Look of Signature Primes
Designed to match the look and feel of ARRI's Signature Prime range, the LPL-mount 45-135mm T2.8 Signature Zoom produces attractive, organic images while covering sensor sizes ranging from Super35 to full-frame, large-format. The 45-135mm zoom features controlled flaring for HDR compatibility and lower contrast ratios for opening up shadowed areas. It also maintains its T2.8 maximum aperture across its entire focal length range, negating the need for ramping while zooming.
This mid to longer-length 45-135mm zoom is one of four Signature Zooms that together offer a range of 16-510mm (when used with the 1.7x extender), the widest focal length range in the pro cine industry. Like the Signature primes, each of the zoom lenses gently softens the large-format look, producing pleasant, natural skin tones and rounded bokeh. Focus falls off smoothly, highlighting your subject against its background frame. This zoom lens is compatible with the ARRI LDS-2 lens data system, speeding your lens setups and offering high lens metadata rates for streamlined post-production.
For custom diffusion looks, this 45-135mm zoom can be paired with the separately available Signature Prime rear net holder to add stockings, nets, or voile for custom diffusion looks. Each Signature Zoom is constructed with a lightweight and durable magnesium housing with this 45-135mm zoom featuring focus marks in feet. Antireflective coatings, light baffles, and light traps help minimize any internal barrel flare. The 45-135mm ARRI Signature Zoom focuses down to 25.8" from the lens front and features a relatively light weight of 8.3 pounds and a compact length of 11.8".
- Covers a wide range of sensor sizes and cameras from any manufacturer, from Super35 to Large Format
- This 45-135mm T2.8 zoom matches the look of feel of the Signature primes, maintaining a consistent look across your footage
- Maintains a fast T2.8 maximum aperture over the entire zoom range, no ramping required
- Controls flares for HDR compatibility and lower contrast for scenes with open shadows
- Optimal image quality that future-proofs your production for 8K applications
- ARRI LPL mount transfers lens data via the LDS-2 lens data system for streamlined post-production and VF/X needs
- Works with the separately available Signature Prime magnetic rear filter holder
- Relatively lightweight design with a durable magnesium barrel
- Pairs with 16-32mm, 24-75mm, and 65-300mm zooms to produce the widest focal length range in the pro cine industry
- Focus marks in feet that can be flipped at a rental house with the integrated marks in meters
|45 to 135mm
|Horizontal Angle of View
|ARRI LF Open Gate: 44.6 to 15.5°
|Minimum Focus Distance
|From Front of Lens: 25.8" / 656 mm
|Gear MOD & Pitch
|Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Zoom: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
|Maximum Magnification Ratio
|11.8" / 300 mm
|8.27 lb / 3.75 kg