*INCLUDES A TROLLEY*
- Interchangeable Mount System (PS-IMS)
- Integrated bubble level
- Desktop setup with adjustable feet and vacuum suction mount for precise positioning
- Field setup on a tripod using standard bridge plate and 19 mm rods
- 12 Volt powered
- Weight: approx. 3,5 kg without transport case
The LensChecker is a small, compact, and mobile tool to test and evaluate lenses by projection. It was designed to fit in a trolley case for easy transportation while still offering the maximum options for lens evaluation of cine, stills, and vintage lenses.
Use this professional tool to check lenses without access to a fully equipped optics service department. For presentation or in depth evaluation of lenses during check-in or check-out at the rental house as well as in the field e.g. in a hotel room. The LensChecker allows many tests for analyzing technical parameters and adjustments of a lens. A carefully selected range of adjustments and power accessories, supports precise mobile lens evaluation.
Currently available lens mounts: Arri PL, BNC-R, B4, C-mount, Canon EF, Canon FD, Leica M, Leica R, Nikon F, Panavision.
LENS EVALUATION OPTIONS
• Image circle – sensor coverage of the lens is visible on projection slide up to full frame
• Optical performance of lens – axis and off-axis
• Geometric distortion
• Chromatic aberrations
• Breathing (image size change while focusing)
• Back focus (fixed reticle)
• Focus marks
• Alignment of optical assembly, spherical and anamorphic
• For zoom lenses:
- Center tracking
- Zoom curve – back focus while zooming
This Product has been developed in cooperation with StarKish and now is going to be manufactured in Ottobrunn at P+S TECHNIK.
3,5 kg LensChecker only w/o trolley case
|Weight (in gram)||3500|
|Dimensions||Length: 450 |