- Covers Full-Frame Sensors
- Sony E-Mount
- Suitable for 4K Image Capture
- Consistent Lens Gear Placement
- 13-Blade Iris Design
- Internal Focus Design
- 85mm Front with 82mm Filter Thread
Choosing a smaller size over bulk and weight, the SLR Magic MicroPrime Cine 35mm Lens covers full-frame sensors and features a Sony E-mount. Suitable for 4K origination, each lens in the MicroPrime Cine series features similar size and weight with consistent lens gear positions for rapid lens changes and easier re-balancing when changing lenses on a gimbal.
The lens incorporates a 13-blade iris that provides a pleasing bokeh with natural-looking, out-of-focus highlights. The odd number of iris blades also reduces the appearance of flare off the blades. The lens has an internal focus design so the front of the lens doesn't rotate when focusing, and it has an 85mm outer diameter for compatibility with a wide number of clip-on matte boxes.
- Each lens in the MicroPrime Cine series features similar balance characteristics, minimizing recalibration when switching lenses while your camera is on a gimbal.
- Internal focus mechanism minimizes breathing and prevents the front of the lens from rotating while pulling focus.
- An 82mm front filter thread enables mounting filters directly to the lens without using a matte box.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Image Circle||44.0 mm|
|Minimum T-Stop||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Gear MOD & Pitch||Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch |
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
|Front Diameter||85 mm|
|Filter Thread||82 mm|
|Focus Rotation||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Iris Rotation||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Electronic Communication||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Tripod Mounting Thread||None|
|Dimensions (W x H)||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Length||3.43" / 87 mm|
|Weight||1.54 lb / 700 g|